Wednesday 23 January 2008

Catch UP! #1

I totally stink at the whole blog thing. I guess I don't find my life exciting enough to necessitate giving an update everyday, and now I am so far behind! So I thought I would give the highlights back to September.

Here is a pic of the kids from a Family Home Evening. We talked about Captain Moroni and the Title of Liberty.


From Robbie's 2nd Birthday Party!


Turning 2 turned on the "naughty" switch for Robbie, he shared some of his artwork on my walls!


Our Halloween Jack-O-Smiles


We had a lovely Thanksgiving, just a simple dinner here at home just the 4 of us. Then I (Karen) took a girls weekend away and went to a concert in Birmingham to see Michael Buble. I also got to go to the Preston Temple which was the best part of the weekend.

No comments: