Monday 11 May 2009

Clayton's Blessing Day

What a wonderful Mother's day! We were able to have Clay blessed and it was such a nice blessing and he was completely silent through the whole thing. I was a little panicky just before as I was getting him dressed because I didn't realize how much bigger Clay is compared to Robbie at the same age and Robbie's outfit barely fit him. I squeezed his big cloth diaper bum in as best as I could and it was all good. He was really grumpy at the end so I wasn't able to get a good picture of just him in his outfit so I'll have to try that another day but enjoy the pictures I was able to get.


4 comments:

Mary K said...

Karen, The pictures and video are great. I look so forward to new stories and photos. You made my day.

Karen Warren said...

Dear Karen,

Thanks for the photos and news. I look forward to seeing what's going on with all of you. What a wonderful family. Enjoy your last cool pleasant months in Cornwall.

Love and Peace,
Aunt Karen

Amanda Yno said...

Nice photos...

Abi Bundy said...

you guys look so cute in this photo can you send me a copy? hugs abi x