Monday 8 December 2008

Christmas Decorations are UP!

I absolutely LOVE this time of year. I love decorating the house for Christmas and just enjoying the season. Things have been so crazy busy this year though and I was wondering if we were ever going to get them done. I like to have them up for a while so we can enjoy them as long as we can and I usually put my tree up around the 1st of December. This year that just didn't happen. On the 2nd I did manage to get everything but the tree up but we like to do the tree as a family so we had to wait until Saturday when we were all home. I didn't get to help a whole lot with the tree though because I had 7 dozen Gingerbread Biscotti to make, but Shawn and the kids did a GREAT job on the tree.

I am really going to miss decorating this house next year! It's the perfect house to decorate for Christmas because we have this great staircase with bannister and 2 fireplaces. I really wish we could take this house with us when we move, that makes me sad because I want to live in this house forever.

Anyway here are a couple of pictures of our efforts.

Our Staircase. I decided I wanted to hang the stockings here this year as we only have 3 stocking weights and we need 4 stockings this year.
My Willow Tree Natavity on top of the entertainment center.

Our tree




2 comments:

irbuanosraL said...

Love your banister and tree. It looks so homey!

moegmom said...

Hey Daughter,
I don't remember ever seeing the picture of my grandchildred that is next to your nativity!
What's up with that.
All your decorations do look lovely though.
I love you all.
Mom/Grandma