Sunday 21 June 2009

Random pictures (yet again)

What happens when dad does the laundry and gets the kids dressed, Robbie ended up wearing Clayton's shirt (size 3-6 month). When I called him on it, he said, "I was wondering why it was so hard to get over his head."
Clayton and some tummy time
Jaden's last day of school, I'm gonna miss him and his family!
Clayton sitting up on the couch
Robbie being put to work helping to make dinner. When he was finished peeling this carrot, there was practically nothing left!
Clayton borrowing a friend's bumbo seat and he fell asleep.

5 comments:

Becki said...

Awww, the kids are so cute and getting so big! I really love your house!! Restoring that building will be lots of fun too!!

Mary K said...

Karen I think Clayton really looks like his father. Thanks for all the pictures. Love you!!!!!

moegmom said...

Randoms good! I love pictures of my grandbabies. I'm also lovin the house. Nice & Roomy - The kitchen doesn't look that bad in picutres. I'm looking forward to seeing it in person.
Love
Granmom

Sandra said...

Karen I have visited your blog often to see how you and your family are doing. I am so happy for you all you seem to have found a lovely place to live for years to come. Take care and I hope you and your lovely family have a long and happy life together back in the USA. Best wishes Sandra Candlish

Michelle said...

That is hilarious about Shawn getting Robbie dressed in Clayton's shirt!! Hahahahaha!!!