Tuesday 8 July 2008

Happy 4th of July

Well, this is the second year in a row we didn't get to see fireworks. They just start too late for my kid's taste and this year it rained, and when I say rained, I mean the heavens opened and I thought we were going to need an ark. All the fun stuff we planned on doing we couldn't because it was too wet, but we did go to the base where they had face painting (see pictures below), some furry little animals to pet and a bouncy castle. Maybe next year we'll have a better chance to do something fun.

Robbie as a tiger, he's growling. The artist did the best she could with the cooperation Robbie gave. He wouldn't sit still.

Natalie is a rainbow princess.


1 comment:

Michelle said...

AWWWWW their faces look so cute, but I bet it wasn't fun washing it off so close to their eyes!