Thursday 30 October 2008

My latest creations

So I've been really busy getting ready for the Christmas season. I've been stamping away and thought I'd share some of my latest work with you.

These cards are some that I am doing for some friends. One ordered 40 exactly like this and the other ordered 50 using Baja Breeze and Whisper White instead of the Old Olive and Very Vanilla.
I'm thinking of doing a similar style for our cards to family, depending on how our photo session goes on Saturday. The picture comes out of the card with the idea that you can hang it on the tree as an ornament.
The colors are Basic Black, Old Olive, Very Vanilla and the Ski Slope DS Paper. The stamp set is "Many Merry Messages".


These are some cards I'm selling at some craft fairs. Card stock and Paper is Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, Watercolor Paper, and DS Paper (I don't remember right now which one). Ink is Jet Black Staz-On with Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Versa Marker. Stamp sets are "Holy Triptych" and "Holidays and Wishes". Accessories are aqua painters, Kiwi Kiss/Very Vanilla double sided satin ribbon and Iridescent Ice embossing powder. I made 2 sets of 5 cards. If they don't sell, some of you may be seeing these again as I will be sending them myself!

These are Natural Travertine Marble tiles bought at a DIY store that I've stamped on, baked in the oven and sealed to turn into a set of 4 coasters. Below that is a larger tile that can be a table mat or a hot pad. The stamp set is a retired set "Peaceful Wishes" and I used craft ink in Old Olive and Chocolate Chip.


The picture didn't turn out so well on this one but you can still get the general idea. Card stock is Elegant Eggplant, Handsome Hunter and Brushed Gold. Ink is Gold Metallic and accessories are Gold embossing powder and Elegant Eggplant 1/4" grosgrain ribbon. Stamp sets are "Holy Triptych" and "Many Merry Messages" and the wheel is "So Swirly". These I did in 2 sets of 5 cards, and again, if they don't sell, I'll be sending them myself. They are lovely cards so I am happy about that.
This card was used as a sympathy card for a friend that lost her mother. I used the "Bella Toile" background stamp, "Holy Triptych" and "Sincere Salutations", inside I've used "God's Blessings". Card stock is Blush Blossom, Mellow Moss and Watercolor paper. Ink is Jet Black Staz-On, Blush Blossom, Mellow Moss, Close to Cocoa and Versa Marker. Accessories are aqua painters, Iridescent Ice embossing powder (on the wings but can't really tell in the picture) and Mellow Moss taffeta ribbon.

I recently acquired 3 members to my Stampin' Up! team and I am thrilled to death. I thought I would show them my appreciation for them taking the chance to become a demo so I stamped them these cards. The stamp sets are "Flower Fancy" and our "Statement of the Heart". Card stock is Pale Plum, Perfect Plum, and Whisper White. Ink is Pale Plum, Perfect Plum, Pretty in Pink and Mellow Moss. Accessories are Mellow Moss taffeta ribbon and the Stamp-a-ma-jig. I really love the statement of the heart because it's not all about sales, but building relationship with others!

Isn't he precious?! He's made using punches and dies for the big shot and is small enough to fit in the palm of your hand. Card stock is Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White and Pumpkin Pie. Punches are Curly Label Punch, Circle Scallop, 1/2" circle and 1/4" circle. Big Shot Dies are from the Birds and Blooms Sizzlets.












No comments: