Thursday 2 October 2008

wee wee in the toilet

So it's been looking like Robbie will be going to school in diapers. The boy just doesn't want to have anything to do with learning to use the toilet. He would be perfectly happy to sit in a wet and poopie diaper all day long and hates for me to change him and runs away from me anytime he sees me with a clean diaper in my hands.

Well, today at the CDC (child development center, or fancy speak for day care), his teachers told me he was dry all morning and went wee on the toilet not once but TWICE. So at 12:15 when I went to pick him up, he was still in the same pullup I put him in at 7:30 this morning!!! I was so excited for him and he was so proud of himself so I decided that we would carry on the rest of the day to see how it went. So he went again when we got home, and 2 more times. He has had one accident when we went to get Natalie from school, but I checked him at 3:00 and he was dry and at 3:30 when we got back to the house he was wet, but sat on the potty anyway, but at now 4:15 he is still dry and we will try potty time again in a few minutes. Let's just see what happens when it's time to poo though, that might be a little more tricky.

No comments: