Monday 30 March 2009

Through Robbie's Eyes

Somehow, Robbie found my camera that had been telling me for 3 days that I had dead batteries and he managed to get it to turn on. When I took the memory card out to download the pictures, here are some of what I found. It really is interesting to see what is important to a 3 1/2 year old little monster!

The tray to the chalkboard
DVD players
His shoe on the floor of MY bedroom (where it does NOT belong)
My dresser
The playroom (I am assuming he was running while taking this picture)

2 comments:

moegmom said...

I don't think Robbie has yet developed the eye for photography that Natalie has.
It was fun seeing his perception though.
Granma

periwinkle4 said...

I'm glad to see that it isn't just my camera that gets hijacked by the roaming monsters. lol. very fun.