Tuesday 7 April 2009

A couple cards

It's been a while since I've posted anything crafty. So I thought I would take pictures of a couple of cards I've had to make over the last couple of weeks.

This card was for a 6 year olds birthday. I tend to be really good at making "girly" cards but I have a harder time coming up with boy cards.
Supplies:
Stamps - Prehistoric Pals & Family Phrases
Card Stock - Chocolate Chip, Tangerine Tango, Very Vanilla
Ink (all classic pads) - Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Tangerine Tango, Old Olive
Technique - Direct to Paper... You rub the stamp pad directly to the paper like I did for the Baja Breeze "sky" and Kiwi Kiss "grass"


This card I did in "MASS PRODUCTION." I needed a bunch of them because people have been so generous in bringing gifts for the baby and making sure we are taken care of. I made some extras too, in all I made 20 of them in less than an hour (seriously!). This was an inexpensive card because it's not complicated and doesn't have accessories on it. It's just paper and ink.
Supplies:
Stamps - Manhattan Flowers & Thank You Kindly
Card Stock - Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
Ink (all classic pads) - Pacific Point, Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss

2 comments:

Abi Bundy said...

I NEED those stamp sets!!!!!!!

moegmom said...

Your cards are wonderful. You did a great job on both but I especially like the BD card.
Mom