Friday 13 February 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

I thought I would share a couple of cards I made over the last couple of days for Valentine's Day. It has been a LONG time since I've posted a project so here it goes. Also included is a box I did for my last class at the library, it's a treat box.

Treat box using the Always stamp set; Certainly Celery, So Saffron and Rose Red card stock; Rose Red classic ink; So Saffron Poly-Twill Ribbon; Scallop Edge punch.


This is a card we made for Natalie to give to her valentine, Harrison. It uses the Love You Much stamp set; Rose Red, Kiwi Kiss, and Pretty in Pink card stock; Raspberry Tart Designer Series Paper; Rose Red and Kiwi Kiss classic ink; Kiwi Kiss Striped Grosgrain and Rose Red Double-Stitched Grosgrain ribbons; Scallop Edge punch.

This is for my valentine, Shawn. It uses the same card stock, paper, ink and accessories as the card above, but the stamp sets used are Always and Frames with a Flourish.



No comments: