I saw the doc on base today and I am 50% effaced and 3-4 cm dilated. So I could have a baby this time tomorrow or I can still be pregnant for 2 more weeks. I guess only time will tell. I haven't had any uncomfortable contractions yet so we are just waiting, but at least I can feel secure enough that if I do, I will be going right into the hospital and not waiting around. I don't even know what contractions feel like though without pitocin so who knows?
In this pic, it seems to look like she has dropped, but I can't really tell. Oh, and I lost 3 pounds from the last time I was in to see doc 2 weeks ago.